Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Evening

Ok its late here for me, but I think I have my blog set up and so I wanted to do my first post and say hello to everyone out there. Hopefully in the next few months my blog will have pictures of all the fun things my two partners and I have been making
for our Etsy Shop, which is called Oldtimelovelies. We make all sorts of fun items from ideas we have found on the web, maybe even from a tutorial you posted. it has been so much fun looking at everyone else posts, for instance the Graphics Fairy, whose clip art I use a lot. Go find her on the web but be warned she has an addictive site, or Miss Mustard Seed whose wonderful items quite often find a home with me, shus don't tell my hubby. Anyway I hope to have some fun and interesting posts and even better I hope to link other sites to my blog, whose listing are just so exciting and sometimes even breathtaking. If you have info to share with me or want to help point me in the right direction to make this post grow please let me know. thanks so much and have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment