Sunday, July 3, 2011

Handmade by Oldtimelovelies on Etsy

Handmade by Oldtimelovelies on Etsy  I did it , prehaps a roundabout way but I finally have a link to my blog and I just want to annouce a sale of 15% off till next Sunday July10th on everything in my shop.  Also if you recomend a friend, they will get 10% off their first purchase and you will get a 10% thank you discount once they have ordered. 
So before this day gets away and its too late I want to wish everyone a wonderfully 4thof July birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA. Hope everyone is going to do something, wiether it be relaxing, marching in a parade, or serving from overseas. We really are so fortunate in this country and have been blessed beyond belief.
Its still busy here, I just joined two new Yahoo groups, one is All Things Tim, which features all things Tim Holz and what a fun group this is, with monthly challenges, information tutorial helps nd just plain friendly folk. the other group is Outlaw Womens Emporium Store, think I have that spelled right. They have a store and you must join the group to belong, but no worry its free and the prices are really awsome, almost like a co op. I will try to link to both of them for you in case anyone is interested.
So for now stay well be happy and enjoy the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment