Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas in July and leaving on a big airliner

sorry it has been so long, I have been going  crazy crafting for my etsy shop http:www.oldtimelovelies.etsy.com and trying to pack for a month long visit to Washington state to see my family.  Some of the stuff I am working on are the domino pendents, cards and earrings.  I became a member of Outlaw Womens Emporium Scrapbook also and what a fun place to be if you love to do alterted tags, ATC's,  cards, scrapbook or any kind of mixed media, the ladies are super sweet and fun and the challenges are excellent.  This past Friday the 15th we had Christmas in July and what fun that was.  Follow the link on the left back to see what everyone did and while you are there consider becoming a member..it  definatly has its privleges.
So as already mentioned I am flying out tomorow the 19th from Boston and will have a long awaited reunion with my sister and brother and neices, nephews, cousins and old friends galore.  Can you tell I am excited about this.  I will try to post while I am out there and will take lots of pictures of the area to share with everyone.  So for now I am running again to do last minute stuff, enjoy your day, if your where its hot stay cool and be blessed
hugs to everyone from Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment